Another key point is that our synthetic 2-stroke oil protects internal engine components from excessive wear. What's more, it reduces carbon build-up, cleans piston rings, and makes for easier starts and low smoke. It includes both advanced fuel stabilizers and a metal deactivator. As a result, you get protection from the corrosive properties of ethanol, which is damaging to small engines.
Lastly, VP makes a technologically advanced line of high-octane ethanol-free small engines fuels that are engineered from higher-grade base stocks. Our 2 and 4-stroke SEF's are ethanol-free and designed specifically for hard-working, high-RPM small engines.
Performance BenefitsVP’s full synthetic 2-stroke oil contains many formulation advantages, which deliver superior performance:
- Industry-leading detergency
- Carbon-free, clean piston rings
- Easy starting and also low smoke
- Advanced fuel stabilizers keep fuel fresh 12 months
- Metal Deactivator protects from corrosive effects of ethanol in pump gas
- Full synthetic base stocks for wear protection
- Exceeds all industry standards JASO FD Certified #001VPR001
- CRC test rating 8.85 best in class
- Works in all 2-cycle air-cooled engines
- Multi-mix formula for 50:1 oil and 40:1 oil applications