VP’s Motorsport Containers are made with only the highest quality virgin high-density polyethylene, including 30% more material than standard containers to withstand the roughest treatment. The containers are subjected to a 15-point quality test and carry a 3-year limited warranty against cracks, leaks or splitting. They feature an ergonomically contoured handle, bottom grip for easy pouring and a non-breakable multipurpose cap with rubber gaskets. Hose not included.
- Available in 3 and 5 gallon capacities
- Close trimmed cap and neck for tighter seal
- 30% more product per pallet with new space saving case pack configuration
- Ergonomic handle for better venting
- Modified cap for a better seal
- Super wide hand grip on bottom of jug
- Even density plastic for critical areas like corners
Motorsport Containers may not be used to store or transport fuel, but rather are excellent for storage and transport of:
- Automotive and industrial fluid
- Deer corn, milo and oats
- Feed pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil and liquid absorbents
Also great for mixing and dispensing:
- Animal attractants and feed
- Herbicides, insecticides and more
NOTE: This is not a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB and other official agencies. For Racing Fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol, used in sanctioned motorsports. Not for fuel used on highways. Also for storage and transport of feed, water, attractants, fluids and other outdoor products.
Click here for the Motorsport Container Warranty Claim Form.