Our 4 cycle fuel contains no oil. It passes the warranty requirements of all 4-cycle engine manufacturers, including Briggs and Stratton, Kawasaki, Kohler, Honda, and many more.
what fuel should i use in my lawn mower?If you're like most, pump gas is your 4 cycle fuel choice for your lawn mower, generator, pressure washer, or other 4-cycle equipment. Did you know that pump gas could be destroying your equipment? You might think if pump gas is good enough for your vehicle, it should be perfectly fine for, say, your lawnmower.
In reality, this is not the case. Why? The big issue is ethanol, which is an oxygenate additive. Ethanol is fine for cars and trucks, but not for small engines. For one thing, ethanol absorbs water, which promotes corrosion. Corrosion eats at the small vital components of your expensive outdoor power equipment. Before you know it, you're spending hundreds of dollars to get an engine rebuild for your lawn mower, or even worse, spending a lot more to buy new equipment.
Moreover, pump gas degrades very quickly and forms gums and varnish faster. Subsequently, you can't store it long-term unless you spend more money on a fuel stabilizer. Remember that while fuel stabilizers help to a degree, they can't undo any damage already caused by pump gas; the genie is already out of the bottle.
As a result, a 4 cycle engine in outdoor power equipment should ONLY use a specifically designed, high-quality fuel that's made for lawn mowers and other small 4 cycle engines.
If you've been using pump gas and your lawn mower won't start (or any other piece of outdoor power equipment), learn how VP Fix-It-Fuel will quickly fix it for you.
Advantages of VP 4-Cycle Small Engine Fuel
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We make fuel. That's what we do! Power equipment manufacturers who offer small engine fuel make....power equipment. Would you buy a VP chainsaw?
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems and issues that fuel stabilizers can't fix
- Provides more effortless and reliable starts, burns cleaner, and helps extend the life of your outdoor power equipment
- Remains stable for 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Protects fuel systems and saves carburetors - no gummy deposits or varnish
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
- Contains no extra additives - just what is needed. No more and no less.
Our 4 cycle fuel can is full. Is yours?When you purchase the one-gallon container of VP 4 cycle fuel, you get a whole gallon (128 oz.). Well, duh, right? Have you ever checked 4 cycle fuel label from the competitors? Take a close look at their gallon container, and you'll see that it contains...110 ounces! That's right, not even a full gallon. Now you know why competing brands seem to be a little less expensive. You're getting less product.
In addition, we highly recommend VP SAE 30/10W30 4-Cycle Engine Oil. It's fully synthetic and formulated for use in outdoor power equipment. Consequently, you get industry-leading performance, unmatched lubrication, and maximum protection for the vital components of your equipment.
Keep that 4 cycle engine in your outdoor power equipment running smoothly and efficiently with VP 4-Cycle Small Engine Fuel.
- Excellent 4cyl engine storage Excellent product for 4cyl engines. I drain old gas and use this product. Run engine for couple mins and store for winter. Works better then stabalizer and keeps water out of carburator. - Hemmi / Google review from canadiantire.ca
- Will buy this product again. Use this VP gas in my lawnmower with great success with no worry of alcohol damage. Engine runs smooth and starts in one to two pulls great. 94 octane 32 oz metal bottle easy to use and store. - Randall / Google review from farmstore.com
- Snow blower would never start after sitting through the Summer months..was told it was the gas .Did some research into VP RACING FUEL..Awesome performance now. - Jason / Google review from canadiantire.ca