We engineer our 40:1 Premix using advanced technology to ensure a cleaner-burning fuel. As a result, you get easier and more reliable starts while your equipment runs at peak performance. You no longer have to spend extra time mixing gas and oil. As we mentioned, the lubricant package in our fuel mix meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD, API TC standards, and all manufacturers' specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more! Each can has the perfect oil and gas mix ratio.
Why Not Pump Gas?Do you use pump gas in your expensive outdoor power equipment? If so, you're not alone. Most people wrongly assume that if pump gas is good enough for their vehicle, it's good enough for their equipment. The truth is, using pump gas is the worst thing you can use. Why is that? In a word, ethanol.
Pump gas contains ethanol, which is an oxygenate additive. However, ethanol absorbs water. Secondly, water promotes corrosion, which is not good for the vital components of the hard-working 2-cycle engine that powers your outdoor equipment. Today's 2-cycle engines run hotter and demand better maintenance. Moreover, you can't store pump gas long-term because it degrades quickly and forms gums faster. That's why people must put fuel stabilizers in their tanks when storing their outdoor power equipment.
VP's 40:1 premix fuel solves problems that arise from using pump gas while helping your equipment run more efficiently.
Advantages of VP 40:1 Premix
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes...fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more hassling with your own 40:1 gas oil mix
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides more effortless and more reliable starts
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
If the 2-cycle engine in your outdoor power equipment won't start, learn how VP Fix-It-Fuel easily fixes it for you. After treatment, switch to VP Small Engine Fuels. You'll notice and feel the difference and your equipment will thank you. Well, power equipment can't actually talk, but if it did...