We make our 40:1 premix with advanced technology to ensure a cleaner-burning fuel. You'll get easier, more reliable starts while your equipment will always run at peak performance. Plus, you'll no longer have to spend extra time mixing gas and oil. The the lubricant package in our fuel mix meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD, API TC standards. It also meets all manufacturers' specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more! Each can has the perfect oil and gas mix ratio.
For easy pouring, try the VP EZ Spout. It's compatible with quart and gallon-sized cans of VP 40:1 premix fuel. It works with all 1-1/8 beta openings.
Why Not Pump Gas?Do you use pump gas in your expensive outdoor power equipment? If so, you're not alone. Most people assume that if pump gas is good enough for their vehicle, it's good enough for their equipment. The truth is, using pump gas is the worst thing you can use. Why is that? In a word, ethanol.
Pump gas contains ethanol, which is an oxygenate additive. But, ethanol absorbs water. Water promotes corrosion, which eats away the vital components in your 2-cycle fuel system. Also, today's 2-cycle engines run hotter and demand better maintenance. Moreover, you can't store pump gas long-term. It degrades quickly and forms gums faster. That's why people have to use fuel stabilizers when storing their outdoor equipment.
VP's 40:1 premix fuel solves problems that arise from using pump gas. It also helps your equipment run more efficiently and last longer.
Advantages of VP 40:1 Premix
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes...fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more hassling with your own 40:1 gas oil mix
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides more effortless and more reliable starts
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
If you've been using pump gas, and your 2-cycle engine won't start, try VP Fix-It-Fuel. After treatment, switch to VP Small Engine Fuels. You'll notice and feel the difference and your equipment will thank you. Well, power equipment can't actually talk, but if it did...