For maximum benefit, we recommend using our gas additive between 5,000-mile fuel treatment intervals with VP’s Fuel System Cleaner with RP21.
Our advanced, cutting-edge formula reduces harmful emissions in all street and off-road uses. Just one 16 ounce bottle will treat up to 20 gallons of gas.
Use 7 In 1 Fuel Treatment as a gas treatment for cars, boats, and motorcycles. What else does our gas treatment do? For one, you'll notice an increase in both horsepower and fuel economy. Furthermore, our EPA-registered product reduces or eliminates knocking and pinging and helps combat ethanol-related issues.
Performance Advantages of 7 In 1 Fuel Treatment
- More horsepower and torque
- Boosts Octane
- Cleans injectors and carburetors
- Phase separation inhibitor that removes water
- Adds lubrication
- Protects plastics and rubber
- 61% Improved cleaning compared to untreated engine components
7-In-1 TestingMany motorists and Powersports owners notice the harmful effects of water contamination in their pump gas. Symptoms such as decreased MPG, vehicle stalling or hesitation, excess oil consumption and emissions, and power loss are all indicators that there may be contamination in the fuel. This is where a good gas additive for cars can help.
What does gas treatment do for your car? To begin with, tests prove the effectiveness of VP's 7 In 1 in cleaning engine components, such as valves, which are prone to carbon deposits and build up. Third-party test results confirm that our gas treatment shows substantial improvement in reducing harmful deposits and build up. Deposits lead to a decrease in power, gas mileage, and overall engine performance.
- “Bought this because I was having problems with my 2002 F-150 after running the tank almost dry. Truck developed a rough idle, and would sputter on acceleration and had a huge loss of power. 2 tanks of fuel with lower grade additives for no change at all. Added this to a fresh tank of fuel and what a difference! Cleared up the rough idle and all the drivability problems. Truck runs smooth and lost power is restored, even saw a 3mpg increase over 3 tanks of fuel. Works as advertised and is well worth the money!” - Nick / AutoZone customer review on Google
- "Engine with 200000 miles was a little sluggish and needed a boost. This product did the trick. Cleaned out the fuel system including gas gauge sensor, fuel injectors, and added a mile or 2 per gallon. Fuel today seems to be lower octane than advertised so this product makes up for it. Will continue to add to tank ocassionally to keep engine running well." - Roger / AutoZone customer review on Google