Why Diesel All-In-One?VP Diesel All-In-One is EPA-registered and 100% street legal. You don't have to guess which diesel additive is the right one for you. Furthermore, it helps alleviate the characteristic diesel "knock" by boosting cetane by nearly two FULL numbers, keeping your engine running smoothly. Independent tests (ASTM-D2274) show 85% LESS gum and sediment deposits in fuel that was treated with Diesel All-In-One. Our additive received the highest grade for corrosion protection (ASTM-D130) and resistance (NACE International standard test). Not to sound too much like a late-night infomercial, but wait - there's more! You'll get peace of mind knowing Diesel All-In-One disperses water, reduces smoking, cleans sludge deposits, offers protection against biodiesel components, increases fuel mileage, and includes a diesel anti-gel additive. The additive helps keep your fuel flowing in cold winter months. Whew! Did we leave anything out? Oh yea, it doesn't cook, do laundry, or clean windows. Get the most out of your diesel engine. Try Diesel All-In-One, your easy all-season solution for a smoother running engine.
Advantages of Diesel All-In-One
- Increases cetane and lost lubrication
- Cleans injectors and pumps
- Increases fuel mileage and reduces smoking
- Restores power and performance
- Enhances stability of fuel
- Includes a diesel anti-gel additive to protect fuel in cold winter months
- Cleans sludge deposits
- Disperses water, reducing contamination/deposits
- Features a synthetic fuel catalyst
Dosage RatesThe amount of All-In-One diesel fuel additive varies depending on the amount of treated fuel.
- 16oz. treats one tank of fuel
- 24oz. treats up to 240 gallons of fuel
- 64oz. treats up to 640 gallons of fuel
Looking for a racing cetane booster? Try VP Cetanium®. We design it for off-road racing diesel applications. It will increase cetane up to 10 numbers and boost horsepower. For gas-powered vehicles, try our fuel additive, VP 7-in-1 Fuel Treatment. It works for both 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines.