It gets the job done under the most severe operating conditions and brings engine performance back to life. We formulate our gas additive for both passenger and off-road vehicles. In addition, our product helps eliminate knocking and pinging. It reduces the harmful effects of ethanol, and it also cleans carbon deposits and varnish from fuel system components.
Another key point is you’ll also notice an improvement in gas mileage. One 16 ounce bottle treats up to one tank or 20 gallons of fuel for up to 5,000 miles.
- Cleans & restores carburetors, fuel injectors, rings, intake valves, and the combustion chamber
- Protects against the harmful effects of ethanol and water by stabilizing fuel
- Results in easier starts and provides faster acceleration
- Reduces emissions
- Adds lubrication
- Includes corrosion inhibitors (vapor corrosion inhibitor)
- Results in a 30% improvement in corrosion, stability, and cleaning performance when compared to average results of competing brands
Why Should You Use VP Fuel System Cleaner?Have you noticed a sudden decrease in gas mileage, or is your vehicle hesitating, stalling, or losing power? What about excess oil consumption and emissions? These issues are often due to water contamination in your gasoline.
Our engine cleaner additive is for gasoline engines. Add it to your fuel tank every 5,000 miles. It protects cars, trucks, boats, and powersports vehicles. As a result, you’ll notice and feel the difference in vehicle performance.
There are many gas additive cleaner products on the market. How do you choose the right one? For that matter, Do fuel additives or injector cleaners work? As mentioned, the proprietary polyetheramine (PEA) chemistry in our formula affords the best full-temperature spectrum cleaning of any brand in the industry.
Furthermore, VP has designed industry-leading specialty fuels for nearly 50 years. We apply the same innovative technology to create our fuel system cleaner.
For optimum engine performance, we also recommend using VP 7-In-1 Fuel Treatment. Use it between intervals with VP Fuel System Cleaner. It helps maintain a clean engine and fuel system. Finally, if you also need a fuel cleaner for diesel, try our Diesel All-In-One.
Customer Online Reviews
- “This is a great additive to add to your tank every 5,000 miles to keep fuel system maintained.” John – O'Reilly Auto Parts Customer
- “From my experience this product worked exceptional! I was surprised, expected it to be like the others! It's not!” Brian – Autozone Customer
- “We definitely noticed and improvement to our VW Eurovan engine. Check engine light is final off since we used to product.” Grant - Amazon Customer