Every container has a unique pattern and some have multiple colors. Customers will be sent one at random. No requests for colors can be accomodated.
We make VP Motorsport Containers with only the highest quality virgin high-density polyethylene. Furthermore, each utility jug includes 30% more material than standard containers to withstand the roughest treatment. In addition, the containers are subjected to a 15-point quality test and carry a 3-year limited warranty against cracks, leaks or splitting. Another key point is that they feature an ergonomically contoured handle and bottom grip for easy pouring. Finally, we outfit each container with a non-breakable multipurpose cap that includes rubber gaskets. Hose not included.
Motorsport Containers may not be used to store or transport fuel, but rather are excellent for storage and transport of:
- Available in 3 and 5 gallon capacities
- Close trimmed cap and neck for tighter seal
- 30% more product per pallet with new space saving case pack configuration
- Ergonomic handle for better venting
- Modified cap for a better seal
- Super wide hand grip on bottom of jug
- Even density plastic for critical areas like corners
5 gallon utility jug is also great for mixing and dispensing:
- Automotive and industrial fluid
- Deer corn, milo and oats
- Feed pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil and liquid absorbents
- Animal attractants and feed
- Herbicides, insecticides and more
NOTE: This is not a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB and other official agencies. Can be used as a 5 gallon fuel jug ONLY for Racing Fuel, such as Nitromethane or Methanol, used in sanctioned motorsports. Not for fuel used on highways. Also for storage and transport of feed, water, attractants, fluids and other outdoor products.
Click here for the Motorsport Container Warranty Claim Form.
Try our patented no-spill, self-venting, push-button VP Trigger hose
. Say goodbye to spilling fluid on your expensive vehicle, graphics, or the floor.