Multi-Mix is blended with higher-grade base stocks. As a result, it burns cleaner and eliminates the dirty and time-consuming process of mixing your own oil with gas. Furthermore, it's ready to use; pour it into the tank, start the engine, and get to work. You can store Multi-Mix up to two years in the tank or five years in an unopened can - no fuel stabilizers needed.
The lubricant package in this 2-cycle fuel meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-EGD, and API TC standards, as well as all manufacturers’ specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more!
So, why would you buy Multi-Mix? Quite simply, convenience. Many people have a combination of 2-cycle engine outdoor power equipment. Some require a 40:1 fuel mix and others require a 50:1 gas mix. It's a hassle and confusing to keep track of the right fuel for your equipment. VP Multi-Mix takes out the guesswork because it works equally well in both applications.
But I Use Pump Gas?If you do, you're not alone. The truth is, countless people unwittingly power their outdoor equipment with pump gas. Regular gasoline contains ethanol, which is an oxygenate additive. Pump gas works fine in your vehicle; it's tuned for it. Outdoor power equipment isn't engineered to handle ethanol. Moreover, ethanol absorbs water. Water promotes corrosion, and corrosion is deadly for the vital components of a hard-working 2-cycle engine. Small engines run hotter and demand better maintenance.
In addition, pump gas degrades fast and forms gums and varnish faster. As a result, you can't store it long-term. Fuel stabilizers help, but they don't undo the damage caused by ethanol in pump gas. Unless you enjoy rebuilding or replacing your outdoor power equipment, dump the pump and use a fuel that's specific for small engines.
VP Multi-Mix 40:1 and 50:1 Premixed Small Engine Fuel solves problems that arise from using pump gasoline. Our 2-cycle fuel helps equipment run smoother and at peak performance, with measurably fewer false starts.
Advantages of Multi-Mix 40:1 and 50:1 Premixed Small Engine Fuel
- Can be used in both 40:1 mix and 50:1 mix applications
- Made by the experts at VP, with nearly 50 years of experience making fuel. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes...fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more mixing your own 50:1 or 40:1 oil and gas
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides easier and more reliable starts
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
Save your engine, save time, and keep your outdoor power equipment running smoothly and efficiently with VP Multi-Mix 40:1 and 50:1 Premixed Small Engine Fuel.
If your lawnmower won't start, try our ethanol-free gas, Fix-It-Fuel. It's a single-use treatment for all poor or non-running 2-cycle and 4-cycle small engines damaged by ethanol-blended street gas. It cleans and rejuvenates the fuel system.