You'll also save money because our hydraulic oil reduces maintenance downtime and costly repairs. VP AW 46 hydraulic oil helps keep your system clean and reduce deposits. It also promotes long oil and filter life, protects system components, and extends the life of equipment.
The oil's demulsibility (ability to release water) protects the mechanical system of outdoor equipment from small and large quantities of water. This is important when operating equipment in a humid climate or in a plant atmosphere that is wet or humid. When an oil loses demulsibility, it will cloud or foam. The result is rapid wear within equipment components.
AW 46 Hydraulic Oil Key Benefits
- Formulated with premium base stocks and anti-wear & oxidation-resistant additives
- Designed for multiple applications
- Saves you money from costly repairs and downtime
- Keeps your equipment's system clean while reducing deposits
- Protects your equipment from small and large quantiles of water