Another key point is that Race Ready racing coolant is 100% water-based and biodegradable, plus it provides greater advantages to just using water in the radiator. It's ready-to-use straight from the container. It gives you confidence to go club racing at your local track because our Race-Ready contains no glycol.
See how VP Stay Frosty racing coolants help racers' engines keep their cool.
We recommend that you change your coolant every 2 years.
Also, check out what happened when Bill Dill of 3DRacing put Stay Frosty racing coolant to the test in a Yamaha YZ250F engine.
Advantages of Stay Frosty® Race Ready
- Ready-to-Use – Just Pour In
- Contains No Slippery/Hazardous Glycol
- Reduces Engine Temps By Up To 30°F
- 100% Water-Based Formula
- Maximizes Horsepower and Torque
- No Freeze Protection – Maximum Cooling
- Non Toxic and Biodegradable
- Blended with Chemically Stable Reverse Osmosis Water