STREET LEGAL™ Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Transmission Fluid is specially engineered to meet and exceed the service requirements of multiple global automatic transmissions with one lubricant (see application guide). It is recommended for a broad-range of transmission applications, including; GM DEXRON®-VI, Ford Mercon® LV, Toyota WS, Honda DW-1, Nissan Matic S and Hyundai Diamond SP-IV. It is also backward compatible for use in transmissions previously serviceable by obsolete DEXRON®-III(H) and Ford Mercon® brands.
Street Legal Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Transmission Fluid is formulated with a proprietary combination of premium synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology to deliver peak transmission performance and long-term protection of critical components.
- One fluid for multiple global automatic transmission applications
- Superior anti-wear properties protect critical transmission components
- Balanced frictional properties for smooth shifting
- Optimum performance in 6-speed transmissions
- Superior shear stability delivers stay in grade performance
- Protection against varnish and sludge formation
- Superior thermal stability and oxidation resistance
- Outstanding low-temperature performance and fluidity
- Compatible with conventional fluids in complete fluid exchange or top-off
- Reduced service liability by minimizing possibility of fluid misapplication
See Application Guide (Page 2 of Technical Data Sheet) for full range of suitable global transmission applications.
Not recommended for use in Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT), Dual Clutch Transmissions (DCT) or applications that require a non-friction modified fluid, such as Ford Type F or Ford Type G (European transmissions).
Made in USA
Packing: 1 Quart Bottle (12 bottles per box)