Sub-Zero Synthetic 2T is a 2-stroke snowmobile oil that we formulate with select synthetic base oils and advanced additive technology. We recommend it as an Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo, Polaris, and Yamaha snowmobile oil. Sub-Zero is specifically designed for the demands of hard-running 2-cycle snowmobile engines. As a result, our premium, smokeless, low-odor, oil delivers optimum engine performance and maximum protection. Furthermore, its unique low-ash additive system minimizes harmful carbon deposits and spark plug fouling. It prevents both piston ring and exhaust power valve sticking while providing ultimate high-temperature protection to air-cooled 2-cycle snowmobile engines.
Sub-Zero works excellent for both recreational and racing applications. Oil injected & premix 2-cycle applications - meets or exceeds JASO FD, API TC, ISO-L-EGO.
VP offers Sub-Zero in both one-gallon containers and a case of four.
Sub-Zero 2T Synthetic Oil Features
- Provides ultimate anti-wear protection for critical snowmobile engine components
- Ensures optimum power output and throttle response
- Minimizes combustion chamber, power valve, and spark plug carbon deposits
- Affords excellent high-temperature engine protection under severe operating conditions
- Recommended as an Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo, Yamaha, and Polaris snowmobile 2-stroke oil
For the ultimate snowmobile racing fuel
, try VP Sled 96. It delivers more consistent performance in changing terrain and elevation conditions.