Furthermore, its unique low-ash additive system minimizes harmful carbon deposits and spark plug fouling. It prevents both piston ring and exhaust power valve sticking while providing ultimate high-temperature protection to air-cooled 2-cycle snowmobile engines.
Sub-Zero works excellent for both recreational and racing applications. Oil injected & premix 2-cycle applications - meets or exceeds JASO FD, API TC, ISO-L-EGO.
VP offers Sub-Zero in both one-gallon containers and a case of four.
Sub-Zero 2T Synthetic Oil Features
- Provides ultimate anti-wear protection for critical snowmobile engine components
- Ensures optimum power output and throttle response
- Minimizes combustion chamber, power valve, and spark plug carbon deposits
- Affords excellent high-temperature engine protection under severe operating conditions
- Recommended as an Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo, Yamaha, and Polaris snowmobile 2-stroke oil