You'll have confidence in your equipment's performance because our 2 stroke full synthetic oil is JASO FD certified. We blend our 2T oil with fuel stabilizers and a metal deactivator, providing your power equipment with corrosion protection from ethanol. Over time, ethanol can cause serious damage to small 2-cycle engines.
VP synthetic 2 stroke oil provides you with easier starts and low smoke.
VP also offers a cutting-edge line of high-octane ethanol-free 2 and 4-cycle small engines fuels. We design our ethanol-free fuels from higher-grade base stocks. They keep your hard-working, high-RPM small engines running at peak performance.
Key Performance Benefits
VP’s full synthetic 2-cycle engine oil features many advantages, including:
- Industry-leading detergency
- Carbon-free, clean piston rings
- Easy starting and also low smoke
- Advanced fuel stabilizers keep fuel fresh 12 months
- Metal Deactivator protects from corrosive effects of ethanol in pump gas
- Full synthetic base stocks for wear protection
- Exceeds all industry standards JASO FD Certified #001VPR001
- CRC test rating 8.85 best in class
- Works in all 2-cycle air-cooled engines
- Multi-mix formula for 50:1 oil and 40:1 oil applications
"After rigorous research I chose VP full synthetic 2 cycle oil for two new chainsaws. I bought an Echo CS620PW-27" and Holzfforma G660 PRO-36". I've been operating them slightly rich for set in at 40:1 with high octane straight gas. I will likely use this ratio for their lifetime. When I removed the muffler to inspect the piston of the G660 after five spent tanks of fuel, I was happy to see a well lubricated and highly polished perfect piston. Another benefit of this oil is that it contains gas stabilizer that keeps it good up to one year, so adding stabilizer is unnecessary."-Submitted by Coyote, Northern California, Zoro.com Review