Furthermore, our SAE 30 contains a unique base oil. We also cut it with enhanced levels of ZDDP (zinc) that clings to engine parts. Finally, we add both a strong detergent dispersant package as well as an aggressive rust and corrosion additive. VP Classic Non-Synthetic Racing Oil provides excellent protection for flat tappet and roller cams. Use it in air-cooled, naturally aspirated, turbocharged, or supercharged gasoline engines for high-performance racing and street applications.
Do NOT mix oil additive supplements with this product. Not for use with catalytic converters.
- Conventional base stocks
- Includes additive to reduce friction
- Strong detergent dispersant package and anti-foam control
- Enhanced level of ZDDP (zinc) for added wear protection to flat tappet and roller cams
- Superior film strength and wettability
- Suitable for mono-grade and air-cooled engine applications