Product DescriptionA good professional-quality car detailing kit is an easy and inexpensive way to maintain the appearance of your vehicle's interior and exterior. In fact, regular washing and waxing can not just save you money on unnecessary repairs; it can add thousands of dollars to the resale value of your vehicle down the road. In addition, car cleaning and detailing helps keep your vehicle free of damaging dirt and grime. It not only extends the life of the paint and the interior but also protects against the harmful effects of the sun.
Clean your car or truck in minutes, not hours. VP Power™ Car Detailing Kit has everything you need for easy do-it-yourself auto detailing, including a microfiber towel. Our car detail kit protects your vehicle, inside and out, and gives it a showroom shine at a fraction of what professional detailing services charge.
Have you ever looked at how much it costs to get your car detailed? It depends on the size of your vehicle and the type of package you select. Still, even a basic auto detailing package can run well over $100 for an average size vehicle, which doesn't include any additional upgrades. You could spend over $300 for professional car detailing. A good car detail kit can save you hundreds of dollars and you can get a professional shine in no time.
VP Power™ Car Detailing Kit includes:
VP Power™ Clean | All-Purpose Cleaner
- Revolutionary all-purpose cleaner - formulated with special polymers and emulsifiers that are proven to break down the filthiest dirt, grease, grime, brake dust, and oily residue
- Water-based with natural surfactants - powerful yet safe for the environment
- Safe to use on any part of your vehicle - inside and out - except glass. Just spray and wipe. Exceptional at dissolving bugs
- Independent studies have shown that it works better on heavily soiled surfaces compared to a large number of competing all-purpose car cleaner brands
- Cleans tires and wheels to make them look brand new
- Can be diluted up to 10-to-1 for lighter cleaning
VP Power™ Wax | Spray Wax
- The best spray wax for cars. Why? Independent lab tests show that Power Wax protects vehicle paint from harmful UVA and UVB rays for up to 5 months through a patented UV system (patent # 6,685,765), and features a patented polymer/carnauba system (patent # 6,669,763)
- Most competing spray wax brands provide only a month's worth of protection
- Simple to use - just spray and wipe! Applies in 15 minutes or LESS.
- No need for buffing, and it won't leave a residue
- Forms a harder finish than a factory finish
- Eliminates the need to use paste wax, saving you even more time!
- SAFE and EFFECTIVE on glass, chrome, plastic, fiberglass, vinyl, and moldings
VP Power™ Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer
- Ultimate car exterior detailing product on the market, providing unsurpassed slickness, gloss, and protection in ONE application
- Engineered with a fluoropolymer formula that repels dust, dirt, and water. Like having a coating of Teflon on your car. Will bead water and keep your vehicle's surface clean
- WILL NOT remove or dissolve existing wax from vehicle paint
- SAFE to use on paint, metal, glass, and plastic
- Acts as a drying agent that will minimize surface scratches that can occur when drying a vehicle
- Use AFTER washing. If you are going to wax your vehicle, it is recommended to do that first
VP Power™ Leather and Interior Detailer
- Car interior detailing kit in a bottle - engineered with a balance of cleaners, penetrating sealant polymers, and UV inhibitors
- Formulated to bond to the surface without leaving an oily or slick reside - WON'T rub off on clothing
- Designed as a leather cleaner but works great on vinyl and plastic. Keeps leather supple, prevents cracking, and restores the original color
- Anti-static properties - WON'T attract dust and dirt like many competing brands, which contain lanolin. Outstanding to use on dashboards
- ONE APPLICATION lasts 4-5 months!
Easily remove stubborn road tar, bugs, and rubber from your car paint with our proprietary VP Power™ Tar.