VP Engine Assembly Lube has a stout base stock that provides superior protection against scuffing, galling and metal transfer during engine assembly and the critical break-in process. It provides exceptional wear protection and is miscible (mixable) with both synthetic and conventional oils. Learn more about assembly lube and why it's an outstanding pre-lube safeguard for engines. VP Racing assembly lube delivers outstanding protection for your cylinder walls, piston skirts, bearings, camshafts, cam lobes, lifters, wrist pins, and other valve train components.
- Offers superior load carrying ability
- Relentlessly tacky, ensuring superb clingability
- Contains zinc, phosphorus, and moly anti-wear additives that protect against excessive wear
- Mixable with synthetic and conventional oils. Won’t clog oil ports like other engine assembly grease
- Affords outstanding rust and corrosion protection during both assembly and shipment
- Delivers pre-lube protection for engines: cylinder walls, piston skirts, bearings, camshafts, cam lobes, lifters, wrist pins, and other critical components
- No-drip, no-run formula due to it's extreme tackiness/long-lasting cling