Wait! Fluoro-what??? Don’t worry, we won’t get overly scientific on you. In simple terms, a fluoropolymer is characterized by high resistance to solvents, acids, and bases. For example, it’s why a fried egg slides so easily out of the pan without leaving a mess. It's like having a coat of Teflon on your vehicle’s surface, for instance. However, we wouldn’t recommend frying an egg on your ride.
VP Power™ Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer won’t remove or dissolve existing wax from your vehicle’s paint, unlike some car exterior detailing products. Use this product AFTER you’ve waxed your car or truck. Furthermore, our product also acts as a drying agent and will minimize surface scratches that can occur when you dry your vehicle. After you’ve washed your car or truck, simply spray on VP Power™ Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer, and dry with a microfiber towel. It's the easiest car exterior detailing job you'll ever do!
Advantages of VP Power™ for Exterior Car Detailing
- Highly proficient at repelling dust, dirt, and oil
- Beads water and keeps surfaces clean
- Will not remove existing wax
- Can be used on paint, metal, glass, and plastic
- Can be applied on a wet or dry surface
- Fluoropolymer formula for superlative protection
VP also offers a complete Detailers 4-Pack With Microfiber Cloth. It includes VP Power Clean, VP Power Wax, VP Power Leather & Interior Detailer, and VP Power Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer.
- A detailed primarily is a lubricant that keeps small particles of dust/grit from scratching as you clean them off the vehicle. This detailer does that better than any other I’ve used. It also does leave an amazing protective finish behind that does keep new dirt off for a while. Not a substitute for properly applied wax, but a great addition between waxing and washing. It’s also great on plastic. I even use it on non-windshield glass and it’s great! - peterinaz / 4wheelparts.com review