VP LUBRICANTS DIFFERENCEVP applies a 3-pronged approach to lubricant design. As a result, you get a remarkably stable 15W50 synthetic oil that allows race engines of all types to achieve extraordinary performance and durability:
- For starters, we use select base oils with polar characteristics. Consequently, it improves the ability of the oil to cling to metal components by improving viscosity.
- Secondly, we add a balance of multiple anti-wear chemistries into the oil beyond zinc (ZDDP). These anti-wear additives adhere to metal surfaces to create a tremendous layer of protection.
- Finally, we include unique friction modifiers that reduce both fluid-to-fluid friction and surface friction between the oil and moving metal components. This helps to unlock horsepower and torque.
- Suited for high horsepower, high-RPM, big block race engines
- High temp/High shear protection
- Anti-foam additive chemistry
- Protects flat tappet and roller cams
- DO NOT mix oil additive supplements with Pro Grade 15W50 oil
- Not compatible with top-fuel/nitro drag racing
- Not compatible with catalytic converters, which are on most street cars
Did you know that oil viscosity is motor oil's most important physical property? Learn about oil viscosity and why it's so critical. VP engineers a full line of high-quality racing motor oil and lubricants for a wide variety of applications.