Pro Grade gives your engine superior durability, friction control, and maximum power + protection. Whether you're a professional, semi-pro, or high-intensity amateur racer, Pro Grade 5W-30 synthetic oil gives you confidence that your engine will perform, lap after lap. When 2nd place isn't good enough, you can rely on best-in-class Pro Grade SAE 5W-30 synthetic oil to deliver.
VP LUBRICANTS DIFFERENCE
VP applies a 3-pronged approach to lubricant design. As a result, you get a remarkably stable 5w30 synthetic oil that allows race engines of all types to achieve extraordinary performance and durability:
- For starters, we use select base oils with polar characteristics. Consequently, it improves the ability of the oil to cling to metal components by improving viscosity.
- Secondly, we add a balance of multiple anti-wear chemistries into the oil beyond zinc (ZDDP). These anti-wear additives adhere to metal surfaces to create a tremendous layer of protection.
- Finally, we include unique friction modifiers that reduce both fluid-to-fluid friction and surface friction between the oil and moving metal components. This helps to unlock horsepower and torque.
- Suited for high horsepower, high-RPM, big block race engines
- High temp/High shear protection
- Anti-foam additive chemistry
- Protects flat tappet and roller cams
- DO NOT mix oil additive supplements with Pro Grade 5W30 Synthetic Oil
- Not compatible with top-fuel/nitro drag racing
- Not compatible with catalytic converters, which are on most street cars
VP engineers a full line of high-quality racing motor oil and lubricants for a wide variety of applications.