- Protects fuel systems & saves carburetors
- Enables worry-free long term storage
- Burns cleaner & extends engine life
- Prevents problems fuel stabilizers can’t fix
- Avoids costly rebuilds and downtime
- Won’t attract moisture, oxidize or form gummy deposits in carburetor
- Engineered fro carburetors and fuel injection systems
- Easier, more dependable starts
- Solves long-term storage problems
- Improves throttle response
Street gasoline contains ethanol which absorbs moisture, forms deposits and degrades fuel systems, making your equipment difficult, if not impossible, to start. SEF enables easier starts even after your equipment sits idle for many months. In fact, this fuel is so reliable, fire & rescue units depend on it.
SEF saves you money, time & aggravation.
SEF is formulated with only the highest quality components using leading edge fuel technology to help make sure your equipment starts when you need it, provides optimum performance and stays out of the repair shop.
Multimix pre-mixed gas & oil for use in 40:1 | 50:1
SEF 2-cycle fuel is an ETHANOL-FREE fuel mixed with synthetic oil, formulated for 2-cycle engines requiring a 40:1 or 50:1 mix and designed to ensure the long-life durability of your small engine.
SEF pre-mixed fuel contains hi-performance 100% synthetic oil that meets or exceeds API TC, ISO-L-EGD and JASO FD lubrication standards.
SEF 2-cycle fuel passes the warranty requirements for all manufactures of air-cooled 2-cycle engines requiring a 40:1 or 50:1 mix.
Reduces costly repairs caused by ethnaol-blended pump gas
Unleaded, contains no oil
SEF 4-Cycle is an ETHANOL-FREE unleaded fuel formulated for the long-life durability of your 4-cycle small engine (or 2-cycle when mixed with oil).
SEF 2-cycle fuel passes the warranty requirements for all manufactures of air-cooled 4-cycle engines.