Brake fluid wears out over time and it naturally absorbs moisture. For this reason, it's critical to periodically bleed your brakes and replace the fluid with fresh fluid. Maintaining your brake system is crucial for the health and performance of both your vehicle and your safety. Moisture can cause internal corrosion in multiple components of a brake system, leading to expensive repairs, or worse, brake failure.
VP 622 Racing Brake Fluid is the perfect high performance fluid for brakes, no matter the application.
Do you know what brake fluid you need, or what brake fluid does? Find out how to choose the right one for your high-performance application.
Advantages of 622 Racing Brake Fluid
- Wet boiling point: 399°F. Standard Dot 4 fluids have a wet boiling point of 311°F
- Full synthetic
- For use in automobiles and powersports
- Maintains superb stability under high temps
- Resists brake fade, which is when your brake pedal feels spongy. This is caused by excessive heat buildup from friction at high speeds or when riding your brakes
- Combats vapor lock, which is when you experience no pressure at all on the brake pedal, resulting in a total loss of brake power