VP Small Engine Fuel is ethanol-free, engineered specifically for small engines by the Mad Scientist at VP Racing Fuels to:
- Prevent ethanol-related problems
- Provide easier, more dependable starts
- Remain stable in storage through the off-season and beyond.
- Extend engine life
- Avoid costly repairs and rebuilds
PRE-MIXED WITH OIL FOR 2-CYCLES – NO MEASURING, NO MIXING, NO MESS – JUST POUR IT IN!
VP’s 2-Cycle fuels are pre-mixed with a synthetic oil that exceeds API TC, JASO FD and ISO-L-EGD lubrication standards.
VP Small Engine Fuel passes the warranty requirements of all manufacturers of 2-cycle and 4-cycle outdoor power equipment including:
Briggs & Stratton
AVAILABLE IN FIVE BLENDS + FIX-IT-FUEL ONE-TIME FUEL SYSTEM TREATMENT. PACKAGED IN FOUR CONVENIENT SIZES.
2 YEARS IN THE TANK, 5 YEARS IN THE CAN
USE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT IN YOUR BUSINESS?
Don’t Lose Productivity to Troublesome Equipment!
- Improves equipment performance, making you more efficient
- Reduces downtime caused by fuel system problems
- Extends engine life & avoids the cost of repairs
- Gets very economical when purchased in larger
Fuel System Treatment for Poor Running 2 & 4 Cycle Engines
VP Fix-It-Fuel® with Mechanic in a BottleTM is a fuel system treatment that cleans and rejuvenates poor or non-running small engines plagued by ethanol.
Designed as a single use treatment, Fix-It-Fuel is an ETHANOL-FREE 89 Octane gas + oil blend. Although mixed with oil at 50:1, it works in any 2 & 4 cycle small engine application. Fortified with Mechanic In A Bottle, it cleans and repairs the fuel system without having to remove the carburetor or injectors, avoiding costly repairs and downtime.
Available in quarts, 5-gallon pails and 55-gallon drums
Fix-It-Fuel® is specially formulated to:
• Clean Carburetors & Injectors without Removal
• Safely Clean Varnish & Carbon Deposits
• Remove Water that Causes Corrosion
• Fix Ethanol Issues in Pump Gas
• Rejuvenate Rubber & Plastic
• Revitalize Stale Fuel
• Reduce Costly Repairs & Downtime
Fix-It-Fuel® ensures easy startups at the beginning of the season or any time after pulling your equipment from storage. It safely runs in your engine while cleansing your equipment’s fuel system so it starts efficiently and operates in top condition. Fix-It-Fuel® works in all 2 & 4 cycle equipment including lawnmowers, weedeaters, chainsaws, motorcycles, ATVs, generators and more!
VP Small Engine Lubricants offer industry-leading performance in your small engines.
Available in the following blends:
2-Cycle Synthetic Oil
• High detergency formula with advanced stabilizers and superb CRC test rating (8.85)
• Reduces carbon build-up, cleans piston rings, providing easier starts and low smoke
• Meets or exceeds API TC, JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD standards
SAE 30/10W30 Engine Oil
• Full synthetic designed for ALL 4-cycle outdoor power equipment engines – air-cooled, liquid-cooled or diesel.
• Dual grade viscosity spec meets standards for both 10W-30 and SAE 30.
• Exceeds API SJ standards
4-Cycle SAE 30W Engine Oil
• Formulated for air-cooled 4-cycle engines to handle heat and abuse in small engines that traditional automotive oils weren’t designed for.
• 100% shear-stable formula for hot, air-cooled applications
• Meets or exceeds API SJ standards
Bar & Chain Oil
• Formulated for wider temperature range than other oils, this lubricant optimizes performance in both extreme heat and freezing temperatures.
• Anti-wear additives better protect metal surfaces while rust and corrosion inhibitors protect your investment