Furthermore, Classic SAE 20W50 includes a robust detergent dispersant package and an aggressive rust and corrosion additive that protects engines that run excessively hot and create large amounts of moisture at shut down.
VP Classic 20W50 race oil is suited for dirt, mud, circle, and drag race engines, whether on or off-road. It's also great for classic car applications that require an SAE 20W50 non-synthetic racing oil.
- Multi-viscosity oil with conventional base stocks
- Heavy base oil cut provides superior film strength, wettability, & heavy load protection
- Enhanced ZDDP levels for added wear protection to flat tappet/roller cams
- Friction reducing additive
- Robust detergent dispersant package and anti-foam control
VP offers a comprehensive line of high-quality racing lubricants and racing oils for multiple applications.
Check out Ask the Expert to learn more about racing motor oil.
Want to know more about synthetic vs. conventional oil?