As a matter of fact, many industry experts say that diesel fuel additives are more necessary than gasoline additives. Diesel has more properties that need to be protected. For example, cetane rating, cold weather performance, lubricity, and stability are some of the essential properties of diesel that need protection to keep your engine and fuel system operating at maximum potential. That's where a high quality diesel fuel supplement comes into play.
Why Diesel All-In-One?VP Diesel All-In-One is EPA-registered and 100% street legal. It takes away the guesswork of figuring out which diesel additive is the right one for you. Furthermore, it helps alleviate the characteristic diesel "knock" by boosting cetane by nearly two FULL numbers, keeping your engine running smoothly.
Moreover, independent tests (ASTM-D2274) have shown 85% LESS gum and sediment deposits in fuel that was treated with Diesel All-In-One. Our additive received the highest grade for both corrosion protection (ASTM-D130) and corrosion resistance (NACE International standard test).
Not to sound too much like a late-night infomercial, but wait - there's more! In addition, Diesel All-In-One disperses water, reduces smoking, cleans sludge deposits, offers protection against biodiesel components, increases fuel mileage, and includes a diesel anti-gel additive to help keep your fuel flowing in the cold winter months. Whew! Did we leave anything out? Oh yea, it doesn't cook, do laundry, or clean windows.
In conclusion, be sure to treat your diesel right and get more out of your engine with VP Diesel All-In-One, the best and most complete diesel fuel conditioner additive on the market.
Advantages of Diesel All-In-One
- Increases cetane and lost lubrication
- Cleans injectors and pumps
- Increases fuel mileage and reduces smoking
- Restores power and performance
- Enhances stability of fuel
- Includes a diesel anti-gel additive to protect fuel in cold winter months
- Cleans sludge deposits
- Disperses water, reducing contamination/deposits
- Features a synthetic fuel catalyst
Dosage RatesThe amount of All-In-One diesel fuel additive varies depending on the amount of treated fuel.
- 16oz. treats one tank of fuel
- 24oz. treats up to 240 gallons of fuel
- 64oz. treats up to 640 gallons of fuel
- "Great product! Better mpg! Up 1 mpg to 2. It just takes a small amount to do the trick." - jerrgarne0 / eBay Customer
- "So this VP product works great. Using it my Cummins rig u can really feel the difference. Even friends were impressed. Highly recommend." - Mark / Summit Racing Equipment Customer
For gas-powered vehicles, try our fuel additive, VP 7-in-1 Fuel Treatment. It works for both 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines.