As a result of its unique no-spill design, you can say goodbye to the days of watching fluid spill on your expensive graphics or the floor, which is common when using a ball valve or straight tube to dispense from a Motorsport Container. As a matter of fact, your container can be fully inverted and it will not release fluid until the Trigger is compressed. It’s durable, effective, easy to use, and dispenses more than three gallons of fluid per minute. Best yet, it’s made in the USA.
VP Trigger Fluid Control System was recognized at the 2021 Performance Racing Industry Trade Show as a winner in the Best Accessory Product category.
Say goodbye to your old hose and say hello to VP Trigger. Spend less time spilling!
Advantages of VP Trigger Fluid Control System
- Easy to install and use
- Full control of fluid flow
- No-spill design
- No external ventilation required
- Made in the USA
- Amazing products and amazing shipping times. Received products faster than expected. The new fill hoses are awesome. They poor fast and easy to control so your don’t overfill. Well worth the money. - Jarrod Goertz, Google Review, VP Google My Business Page
- This seems to be designed very well. Having used the standard tubes, vented tubes, and 1/4 valves, this thing is awesome! Turn your jug upside down, put the tube where you need it, hit the button. If you need to stop or slow down the flow, you can. - Kevin H, Amazon Online Review
- Great hose/ shut off valve. Super fast consistent pouring make sure you put the one way valve in the vent before your first pour. - Matt, Reviewed on Cyclegear.com